Any number of Disney tropes are present and correct, from hidden Mickeys to fairy dust, but the overall impression of this commercial for the Tokyo Disney Resort is something rather unusual. I don’t know if Walt would have approved, but it makes sense to me. They’re selling the theme park here, not the animation style. I don’t think they must go hand in hand.
Thanks to Cartoon Brew for the embed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014