Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
As you were.
Avatar Press has suffered a very difficult blow, on Tuesday, March 20th our 5×8 white trailer containing all our convention set-up and inventory returning from Wondercon and heading to Emerald City was stolen from the parking lot of our good friends at Corner Store Comics in Anaheim, CA.
Here are some early looks at the upcoming League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century: 2009 by Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill to be published in June. I’ve tried to summon my inner Jess Nevins… do feel free to join in.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Originally conceived as a series for the web, Blood and Chrome was given a TV pilot order and it’s the trailer for that we’ve been enjoying all day.
Repeating a novelty I last saw with Borat, Sony have pressed their DVD copies of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo to look like bootlegs burned onto DV-R. I thought Lisbeth would be such a digital fringe outlier that she’d more likely have some sort of handicam pirate copy torrented and stored on a USB key, if not just sitting in the cloud?
A couple of hobbled attempts to Americanise Akira ago, director Ruairi Robinson was working on bringing Kaneda and co. to the US of A. One his chief conspirators was Sylvain Despretz, the superb concept artist who made such memorable contributions on the Alien Anthology Blu-ray set.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017