The greatest hope for the economy right now seems to be people selling their copies of The Walking Dead. We looked earlier at how the collections are dominating the Amazon charts. And the other day how an issue of The Walking Dead #19 featuring the first appearance of Michonne, as seen in the final scene of the last episode of the TV version, had sold for $250 on eBay. Well that was just the start.
This feels like a good time to sell. But who knows what the future will bring?
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017