The greatest hope for the economy right now seems to be people selling their copies of The Walking Dead. We looked earlier at how the collections are dominating the Amazon charts. And the other day how an issue of The Walking Dead #19 featuring the first appearance of Michonne, as seen in the final scene of the last episode of the TV version, had sold for $250 on eBay. Well that was just the start.
This feels like a good time to sell. But who knows what the future will bring?
- Someone At Marvel Just Read Garth Ennis And Goran Parlov’s Punisher: Platoon… - August 18, 2017
- TV Legend Sir Bruce Forsyth Passes Away At Age 89 - August 18, 2017
- Nerd Block Owes Diamond And Funko A Quarter Of A Million Each, And NYCC $150K - August 18, 2017
- The Supergirl Cosplayer Who Went To Charlottesville – Guess Whose Side She Was On - August 18, 2017
- Marc Laming On X-Men Gold And Other Creative Changes To Jean Grey, Hulk And Prox Transmissions - August 18, 2017