The greatest hope for the economy right now seems to be people selling their copies of The Walking Dead. We looked earlier at how the collections are dominating the Amazon charts. And the other day how an issue of The Walking Dead #19 featuring the first appearance of Michonne, as seen in the final scene of the last episode of the TV version, had sold for $250 on eBay. Well that was just the start.
This feels like a good time to sell. But who knows what the future will bring?
- Secret Empire Plot Affects Marvel Comics’ Memorial Day Tribute - May 29, 2017
- Arya, A New Comic From Sofia Savila And Minjun Chen, Out This August - May 29, 2017
- What Happens In Batman #24 That Will Change Batman From #25 Onward? - May 29, 2017
- For Memorial Day, Sam Glanzman Remembers - May 29, 2017
- Update: What Comic Art Scammer Josh Hoopes Looks Like Today - May 29, 2017