The greatest hope for the economy right now seems to be people selling their copies of The Walking Dead. We looked earlier at how the collections are dominating the Amazon charts. And the other day how an issue of The Walking Dead #19 featuring the first appearance of Michonne, as seen in the final scene of the last episode of the TV version, had sold for $250 on eBay. Well that was just the start.
This feels like a good time to sell. But who knows what the future will bring?
- Champions #4 And #5 Go To Second Prints… - February 23, 2017
- Yes, Chicago, Andrew Aydin Will Speak At The New Trier High School’s Civil Rights Day After All - February 23, 2017
- Francois Boucq Redrew Scenes From Little Tulip To Be More Acceptable To An English Language Audience - February 23, 2017
- Liberatore Returns To Comics In Heavy Metal #285 With “Ai Shiteru” - February 23, 2017
- The CBLDF Condemn Homeland Security Proposal That Non-Citizens Hand Over Social Media Passwords - February 23, 2017