The greatest hope for the economy right now seems to be people selling their copies of The Walking Dead. We looked earlier at how the collections are dominating the Amazon charts. And the other day how an issue of The Walking Dead #19 featuring the first appearance of Michonne, as seen in the final scene of the last episode of the TV version, had sold for $250 on eBay. Well that was just the start.
This feels like a good time to sell. But who knows what the future will bring?
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017