I’m still not entirely clear what the next Asterix movie is going to be called in English speaking countries, but the French title is something like Asterix & Obelix: On Her Majesty’s Service. James Bond without the secrecy but a bushy tache, a bigger belly and a cute dog in tartan.
That tagline means “These English are crazy!” I think, which is a riff on a line in the comics about Romans. They may have done the same riff in the Asterix in Britain comic, I just don’t have it to hand to check.
The film won’t be in French cinemas until October 17th. My wait for a teaser trailer might be a long one, though they do tend to follow posters quite quickly in US marketing campaigns…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014