It’s definitely stylised, and there’s an awful lot jammed in here but it’s still a very short video and, really, not many of the images are juxtaposed in a way that relates them to one another.
It’s Cronenberg, so I’m not worried, but all we can really say for Cosmopolis on the strength of this trailer is it’s not for kids, it’s got some very polished imagery and the content runs the gamut from sex to violence to that combination of sex and violence that Cronenberg is so interested in.
Still, my hunch is that it’s going to be superb.
The trailer first appeared at Allocine, I believe. I’d have embedded from there if their pre-roll ads weren’t so obnoxiously long.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014