It was going to come out from Top Shelf. Then it switched to DC Comics. And then… well nothing for a while.
Now the collected stories of the officer who tracks down superheroes – and who claims he hasn’t met one yet – is confirmed from author Pat Mills as scheduled for Spring 2013, two years after we first reported it. The Marshal Law Omnibus will collect all the character’s solo stories. The crossovers – from Savage Dragon to Hellraiser to The Mask – may appear in a future volume.
It’s been a long time coming. But for an even further blast from the past, why not see Pat Mills and Kevin O’Neill talking about it on some Yoot TV a couple of decades ago, and defending some of the more outrageous aspects… 3:15 in if you fancy…
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018