They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
However, issue 7 — drawn by Kenneth Rocafort and available this week in comic shops and digitally — will be a “left-hand turn” for Red Hood, who under the crimson helmet is former Robin and formerly dead Batman ward Jason Todd. He believed he knew everything there was to know about the mysterious Al-Caste he trained with as well as his one-time mentor Ducra, assassin Essence and the evil Untitled.
Not so, apparently. “He’s going to discover that there have been secrets that have been kept from him until now,” Lobdell says. “As he is essentially the last remaining acolyte of Ducra’s, it’s going to put him in a terribly awkward position moving forward.”
Marvel is proud to present your first look at SECRET AVENGERS #24, from the team of Rick Remender, Gabriel Hardman & Bettie Breitweiser.
Warner Bros has set Josh Trank to develop to direct The Red Star, an adaptation of a graphic novel that will be scripted by Jason Rothenberg.
‘Romance Was Born’, an Australian fashion label set up six years ago by designers Anna Plunkett and Luke Sales, will unveil a new collection based on characters of Marvel Comics at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia (MBFWA), scheduled to be held from April 30 to May 4, 2012.
Although Gaiman and McFarlane’s first meeting in court was on the 1st of October, 2002, nearly ten years ago now, the cause of their dispute goes back nearly ten years before that, with roots set in place some years before that, again. So, in an attempt to put it all into some sort of context, I’m listing what I see as the main points of their dispute, in chronological order, as exactly as I can, along with some earlier events, to put it all into context.
Bruce Wayne wears the mask of Batman, but what is the hero’s true identity? The question is a knotty one and the answer depends on which Gotham City you have visited and when you were there.
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead, Wild Hunt, and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018
- ComicsPRO Industry Awards Announce Nominees, and Honour Dave Hawksworth - January 19, 2018