Ian Fitzgibbon’s Death of a Superhero is to be released on iTunes, Amazon and cable VOD services on April 17th, around the time of its screening at the Tribeca film festival.
Here’s the first trailer, apparently released a couple of weeks back but doing the rounds today. And then, after you’ve watched this, let’s talk Doctor Who for a moment.
Tomorrow morning, the new Doctor Who companion is to be announced. Well, rumour has it that Aisling Loftus has the part. We’ve not been able to confirm this – what a surprise that nobody is talking so soon to the official reveal – but the rumour is spreading quite quickly through my e-mail and twitter inboxes and while I consider it still pretty flimsy at the moment, it’s definitely worth passing on.
Even if Loftus isn’t about to strap in for a few laps in the TARDIS, she’s still an actress worth watching – sooner or later she’s going to make quite an impact, I’d expect. And Andy Serkis is always good value for money.
But among the cast, it’s Brodie-Sangster who will have the heaviest weight to carry in Superhero. Happily, from this trailer he seems to be doing just fine…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014