“Digital Media Artist” AJ Mester has today tweeted an image that, he says, comes from James Mangold’s offices. In fact, the geotagging on the tweet seems to prove him right.
Here is that image, slightly straightened up by Screen Rant:
It’s a nice, clean design, and maybe not quite ready for primetime, but I’m digging the concept well enough.
If this isn’t the first poster for The Wolverine – and it has been tweeted by a “digital media artist” – maybe it should be. It’s certainly teasing enough – selling the claws, Japan and, well, the damage the claws can do, perhaps to Japan.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014