Taiwanese art student Wong Tin Cheung has won a major art prize from the Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts worth $13,500 for an artwork depicting the face of Iron Man, made with a variety of types of his own urine.
A fan of Marvel Comics, he was inspired by finding blood in his urine, to create urine of different colours, to match the Iron Man pigments as closely as possible, with a final flourish with a little saliva. Indeed, he had to keep topping up the bubbles before the judges arrived. The piece, held in a toilet bowl, is called Blood Urine Man.
And yes, it stank. It still won.
You know, I do hope Marvel use this as a variant cover…
- San Diego Comic Con 2017 Badges On Sale On April 8th – 9am PT Noon ET 5pm BST - March 27, 2017
- DC Comics Sends Their Freelancers Big Blue Blankets… - March 27, 2017
- Manga Potrays President Donald Trump As Making Murder And Rape Legal - March 27, 2017
- Where To Buy The Watchmen Smiley Batman And Flash Covers If You Live In The UK - March 27, 2017
- The Biggest Spoilers For Secret Empire #0 You Can Find… If You Can Find Them - March 27, 2017