There’s a lot going on in this new sizzle reel for season 2 of Warner Bros. Animation’s Young Justice, but what stood out most for me is the appearance of an Kobra-controlled “animal army” right near the beginning, led by none other than the rage monkeys from 28 Days Later. Well, they might not be exactly the same ones, but they’re definitely monkeys and they do look pretty enraged.
There’s a healthy amount of plot reveal in the preview, which debuted over at The Hollywood Reporter earlier today. It was shown at Wondercon today as part of the panel for Cartoon Network’s DC Nation animated block.
The series will continue to follow Robin, Miss Martian, Artemis, Kid Flash and Aqualad but will also feature the rest of the the Justice League, including Superman, Batman and Wonder-Woman. The Joker also pops his head round the proverbial door to tease us with his appearance in the show.
Young Justice will return to Cartoon Network next month. Here’s a three-minute taste of what you can expect to see.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012