Of course, he couldn’t step foot in that room and not face some questions about Merle, his long absent, never-in-the-comics character from The Walking Dead.
The big news – and it’s a spoiler – is that Merle will be back when season 3 gets underway later this year. Rooker couldn’t say much about what his character would be up to, though I’m sure we can safely assume he and Daryl will have some explosive interactions, but he did say that he’s slimmed off twenty pounds for the role.
That can’t all have been in the one hand, can it?
I assume Merle won’t just be a hallucination next time. It’ll be interesting to see him back. Perhaps they’ll be able to find him a groovy chainsaw add-on somewhere.
Thanks to our Wondercon scouts.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014