As well as talking about the ins and out of their new Watchmen books, MTV Geek asked Len Wein and Joe Michael Straczynski about the possibility of more Watchmen to follow them.
LW: Absolutely, like any great characters, there’s always more to tell.
JMS: I think what this project has shown, more than anything else, is that there’s so much about these characters that hasn’t been told before, so many areas that can yet be explored. I think that these books will show that clearly. What happens beyond that ain’t my purview. If invited to the dance, I’d love to go. But right now I have to address myself to the task before me, and make it as good as I can. The rest will attend to itself. It always does.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018