As well as talking about the ins and out of their new Watchmen books, MTV Geek asked Len Wein and Joe Michael Straczynski about the possibility of more Watchmen to follow them.
LW: Absolutely, like any great characters, there’s always more to tell.
JMS: I think what this project has shown, more than anything else, is that there’s so much about these characters that hasn’t been told before, so many areas that can yet be explored. I think that these books will show that clearly. What happens beyond that ain’t my purview. If invited to the dance, I’d love to go. But right now I have to address myself to the task before me, and make it as good as I can. The rest will attend to itself. It always does.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017