As well as talking about the ins and out of their new Watchmen books, MTV Geek asked Len Wein and Joe Michael Straczynski about the possibility of more Watchmen to follow them.
LW: Absolutely, like any great characters, there’s always more to tell.
JMS: I think what this project has shown, more than anything else, is that there’s so much about these characters that hasn’t been told before, so many areas that can yet be explored. I think that these books will show that clearly. What happens beyond that ain’t my purview. If invited to the dance, I’d love to go. But right now I have to address myself to the task before me, and make it as good as I can. The rest will attend to itself. It always does.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017