As well as talking about the ins and out of their new Watchmen books, MTV Geek asked Len Wein and Joe Michael Straczynski about the possibility of more Watchmen to follow them.
LW: Absolutely, like any great characters, there’s always more to tell.
JMS: I think what this project has shown, more than anything else, is that there’s so much about these characters that hasn’t been told before, so many areas that can yet be explored. I think that these books will show that clearly. What happens beyond that ain’t my purview. If invited to the dance, I’d love to go. But right now I have to address myself to the task before me, and make it as good as I can. The rest will attend to itself. It always does.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017