You have no idea how happy this makes me. Kermit the Frog has been recruited, if only temporarily, as a political correspondent for The Colbert Report.
Non-US readers will need to get creative to see that clip.
OK, so he played it coy. But actions speak louder than words. We all know who Kermit really supports.
Incidentally, I also spoke politics with Kermit when we met.
The Muppets, it would seem, is out on US DVD and Blu-ray on March 20th.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014