The official site for Tim Burton‘s Dark Shadows has launched, and brought with it this very stylish cast image. I think this is quite clearly exaggerated, but looking at the clips, we can see that Burton and cinematographer Bruno Delbonnel really are pushing for a punchy, colourful look that lies somewhere down this road.
All there is on the site at the moment is a countdown to the first trailer launch, set for tomorrow.
In the meantime, here’s another preview of that trailer, with just two new shots in it, with thanks to CBM.
Are they suggesting that there will be more footage, beyond that in the trailer, premiered alongside Once Upon a Time? Certainly sounds like it.
Now, while we’re here, here’s another image of Eva Green in the film, plus a shot of “that” dress and some of the film’s props, including Barnabas’ cane, at the current Tim Burton exhibit taking place at La Cinémathèque Française.
I am quite literally planning my trip to Paris at the moment. I’m not joking.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014