Tomorrow is C-Day. The launch of Crossed Badlands #1, a new twice-monthly Crossed comic from Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows, and the webcomic Crossed: Wish You Were Here by Si Spurrier and Javier Bareno. Badlands takes another group of stragglers, with a difference. One of them claims to be Prince Harry, though his face is rather mutilated.
And we discover that, in this crazed zombie epidemic, The Queen of England became “Crossed” and ate Prince Charles’ testicles off of him.
I do hope someone shows the British tabloids. Especially with references to the rumour that Harry’s father was actually James Hewitt… and portraying him as a bit of a pottymouth.
But also portraying him as a cool headed, matter of fact, soldier. Even under the greatest of stresses and strains.
He comes out of it well, if it is really him. Shame about his dad though…
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017