Tomorrow is C-Day. The launch of Crossed Badlands #1, a new twice-monthly Crossed comic from Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows, and the webcomic Crossed: Wish You Were Here by Si Spurrier and Javier Bareno. Badlands takes another group of stragglers, with a difference. One of them claims to be Prince Harry, though his face is rather mutilated.
And we discover that, in this crazed zombie epidemic, The Queen of England became “Crossed” and ate Prince Charles’ testicles off of him.
I do hope someone shows the British tabloids. Especially with references to the rumour that Harry’s father was actually James Hewitt… and portraying him as a bit of a pottymouth.
But also portraying him as a cool headed, matter of fact, soldier. Even under the greatest of stresses and strains.
He comes out of it well, if it is really him. Shame about his dad though…
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017