Tomorrow is C-Day. The launch of Crossed Badlands #1, a new twice-monthly Crossed comic from Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows, and the webcomic Crossed: Wish You Were Here by Si Spurrier and Javier Bareno. Badlands takes another group of stragglers, with a difference. One of them claims to be Prince Harry, though his face is rather mutilated.
And we discover that, in this crazed zombie epidemic, The Queen of England became “Crossed” and ate Prince Charles’ testicles off of him.
I do hope someone shows the British tabloids. Especially with references to the rumour that Harry’s father was actually James Hewitt… and portraying him as a bit of a pottymouth.
But also portraying him as a cool headed, matter of fact, soldier. Even under the greatest of stresses and strains.
He comes out of it well, if it is really him. Shame about his dad though…
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 15th January 2017 – Concern About The Comic Book National Debt - January 15, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 15th January 2016 – “DC Continues To Sell Circles Around Marvel” - January 15, 2017