Tomorrow is C-Day. The launch of Crossed Badlands #1, a new twice-monthly Crossed comic from Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows, and the webcomic Crossed: Wish You Were Here by Si Spurrier and Javier Bareno. Badlands takes another group of stragglers, with a difference. One of them claims to be Prince Harry, though his face is rather mutilated.
And we discover that, in this crazed zombie epidemic, The Queen of England became “Crossed” and ate Prince Charles’ testicles off of him.
I do hope someone shows the British tabloids. Especially with references to the rumour that Harry’s father was actually James Hewitt… and portraying him as a bit of a pottymouth.
But also portraying him as a cool headed, matter of fact, soldier. Even under the greatest of stresses and strains.
He comes out of it well, if it is really him. Shame about his dad though…
- ComicsPRO Industry Awards Announce Nominees, and Honour Dave Hawksworth - January 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3 Filming in Manhattan on Monday - January 19, 2018
- DC Comics’ The Silencer #1 by John Romita, Released Early on Apple iTunes - January 19, 2018
- Fifty Comic Stores That Have Closed Since January 2017 - January 19, 2018
- Free Beer Given Away in London to Promote Kingsman: The Golden Circle on DVD/Blu-ray/Download - January 19, 2018