• The Clash of the Bolts Concludes!
• In their most dire hour, the Fixer makes a devastating decision!
• Zemo’s legacy of evil destroy our present or can the Thunderbolts pulls the world back from oblivion?!
End of the world stuff. Or, rather, end of the title stuff.
I can confirm that Thunderbolts, the comic starring Marvel supervillains potentially trying to be better people, ends in May.
But in June there is a new comic. Also written by Jeff Parker. With issue number 175. And also issue number 176 – you know, double shipping and all that.
Marvel have asked me not to say what, and hey I’ve revealed enough about their Wondercon plans this last couple of days, so I’ll say fair enough. Let’s just say it won’t be a title you’re unfamiliar with… and just the title will bring with it all sorts of meaning…
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017