• The Clash of the Bolts Concludes!
• In their most dire hour, the Fixer makes a devastating decision!
• Zemo’s legacy of evil destroy our present or can the Thunderbolts pulls the world back from oblivion?!
End of the world stuff. Or, rather, end of the title stuff.
I can confirm that Thunderbolts, the comic starring Marvel supervillains potentially trying to be better people, ends in May.
But in June there is a new comic. Also written by Jeff Parker. With issue number 175. And also issue number 176 – you know, double shipping and all that.
Marvel have asked me not to say what, and hey I’ve revealed enough about their Wondercon plans this last couple of days, so I’ll say fair enough. Let’s just say it won’t be a title you’re unfamiliar with… and just the title will bring with it all sorts of meaning…
- Tim Seeley And Priscilla Petraites Launch Their Brilliant Trash In AfterShock Comics’ November 2017 Solicits - August 21, 2017
- Five Hot Comics – And One To Watch – August 2017 - August 21, 2017
- Buying A Comic Shop On Facebook… - August 21, 2017
- Red, Switch, Mother, Negative, Seance – Five Teases For X-Men To Come - August 21, 2017
- Whedonesque Website Closes After Whedongate, Requests Donations Towards PTSD Treatments - August 21, 2017