Nixel Pixel have hit the motherload, with a bunch of in game visuals and designs from the abandoned Sin City game, from Simon Lissaman. Legal and financial issues saw the game abandoned in 2009 after switching developers.
BTW, not the only Frank Miller-related story we’ll be running today…
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 55 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018