Marvel are going one more time to their muck-monster-in-resident for a new comic series in June. And this time they are giving it a rather flammable title.
What has got him all heated up? Is there a hell aspect to this title? Maybe it’s just anoyingly omnipresent, I don’t know. I don’t even know the people working on the book.
But I guess by WonderCon we all will. Let me know how it goes.
I think I’m going to be saying that a lot today.
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017
- “A Poor Man’s Dave McKean” – A Two Year Long Journey To Finding A Niche - April 29, 2017
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017