Marvel are going one more time to their muck-monster-in-resident for a new comic series in June. And this time they are giving it a rather flammable title.
What has got him all heated up? Is there a hell aspect to this title? Maybe it’s just anoyingly omnipresent, I don’t know. I don’t even know the people working on the book.
But I guess by WonderCon we all will. Let me know how it goes.
I think I’m going to be saying that a lot today.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017