Marvel are going one more time to their muck-monster-in-resident for a new comic series in June. And this time they are giving it a rather flammable title.
What has got him all heated up? Is there a hell aspect to this title? Maybe it’s just anoyingly omnipresent, I don’t know. I don’t even know the people working on the book.
But I guess by WonderCon we all will. Let me know how it goes.
I think I’m going to be saying that a lot today.
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018