Marvel are going one more time to their muck-monster-in-resident for a new comic series in June. And this time they are giving it a rather flammable title.
What has got him all heated up? Is there a hell aspect to this title? Maybe it’s just anoyingly omnipresent, I don’t know. I don’t even know the people working on the book.
But I guess by WonderCon we all will. Let me know how it goes.
I think I’m going to be saying that a lot today.
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017