Marvel has been moving fast on the digital front this year, and things accelerated today as we got a glimpse at some of their Infinite Comics concepts. But that’s just the beginning, according to Mark Waid: “I promise you Marvel’s announcement today about digital comics is only the first salvo as I storm the gates. Seeya Friday.”
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Nova by Mark Waid and Stuart Immonen has been announced as a new Marvel digital title, Infinite Comics, which may tie in with Waid’s discussion of creating new kinds of digital comics. “The first marvel comics built strictly for digital. They’ll use parameters of your iPhone or iPad. It’s a new canvas for storytelling.” Look for slightly animated panels and the like…
In February, Marvel was meant to have republished Silver Sufer: The Parable by Stan Lee and Moebius, created in the eighties and one of the few Marvel owned projects that pays the creators royalties.
David was already at the airport, checked-in, and ready to board the plane, when it was discovered that his passport expires in June of this year.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
If you make your way past the spoiler roadblock you’ll see some interesting set-snaps of Javier Bardem, filming his turn as the villain of this year’s Bond movie, Skyfall. This our second bit of Bond reportage today, both regarding Bardem, both lightly spoilerish.
The pioneering comic book creator and movie concept artist Moebius, aka Jean Giraud, aka Gir, has passed away at the age of 73.
Somehow, the internet is now being graced by some call sheets from the set of new James Bond picture, Skyfall. Amongst the brief scene descriptions given there are several new details about the film’s plot, and the revelation of one big secret: the name of Javier Bardem‘s villain.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017