Eight years after Undeclared, almost twelve years after Freaks and Geeks and a full fourteen years after The Larry Sanders Show, Judd Apatow returns to TV as the executive producer of Lena Dunham‘s Girls.
And I think it looks rather good – if nothing else it does seem fairly honest in a field where pretension can bloom. Here are the two latest promos.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014