There’s no new in-film footage in this clip from behind the scenes of The Hunger Games but you’ll see the filming of plenty of scenes that were, at least until this episode of ET aired, being kept under wraps.
I’m surprised how much they’ve managed to keep hidden until this close to release.
Having recently read the book, I’m curious to see how some of the stranger, later scenes play with audiences. Fans will know what I’m talking about… some sci-fi concepts that don’t come into the story much at all before playing a crucial part in the climax.
I hope the film can nail that gear change a little better than the book did at least. It felt a touch bumpy to me on the page, as much as I could appreciate the metaphors.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014