Well, at yesterday’s PaleyFest, it was announced that Marvel would publish a second volume, also by Bendis and DeConnick, but drawn by apidly heating up artist Emanuela Lupacchino.
A “good girl” artist from Italy, with a penchant for curves, spot blacks and string panel-to-panel storytelling that was talent spoted by CB Cebulski, Emanuela has been pencilling X-Factor for some time now. It’s likely she’ll be sorely missed by X-Factor readers.
Richard Castle’s Storm Season will be published in October. TV Guide has details, and the cover, describing it;
In this adventure, a follow-up to 2011’s Castle: Richard Castle’s Deadly Storm, Private Investigator Derrick Storm is hired to bug the hotel suite of an African head of state, but this routine mission quickly spirals out of control when Storm overhears a woman’s terrifying scream on the wire. Plagued by the victim’s helpless cry, Storm — despite an ominous warning — investigates the truth. Soon he’ll discover an international conspiracy reaching further than he ever imagined… and perhaps the truth about Clara Strike, a CIA Agent the world thinks is dead.
- Dark Horse Presents, Cancelled One More Time… - May 29, 2017
- The Writer Who Wouldn’t Talk To His Colourist – Christina Strain Talks About Failure - May 29, 2017
- Secret Empire Plot Affects Marvel Comics’ Memorial Day Tribute - May 29, 2017
- Arya, A New Comic From Sofia Savila And Minjun Chen, Out This August - May 29, 2017
- What Happens In Batman #24 That Will Change Batman From #25 Onward? - May 29, 2017