Well, at yesterday’s PaleyFest, it was announced that Marvel would publish a second volume, also by Bendis and DeConnick, but drawn by apidly heating up artist Emanuela Lupacchino.
A “good girl” artist from Italy, with a penchant for curves, spot blacks and string panel-to-panel storytelling that was talent spoted by CB Cebulski, Emanuela has been pencilling X-Factor for some time now. It’s likely she’ll be sorely missed by X-Factor readers.
Richard Castle’s Storm Season will be published in October. TV Guide has details, and the cover, describing it;
In this adventure, a follow-up to 2011’s Castle: Richard Castle’s Deadly Storm, Private Investigator Derrick Storm is hired to bug the hotel suite of an African head of state, but this routine mission quickly spirals out of control when Storm overhears a woman’s terrifying scream on the wire. Plagued by the victim’s helpless cry, Storm — despite an ominous warning — investigates the truth. Soon he’ll discover an international conspiracy reaching further than he ever imagined… and perhaps the truth about Clara Strike, a CIA Agent the world thinks is dead.
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017
- Disillusionment With Comics Almost Made Me Give Them Up For Good - August 19, 2017