Well, at yesterday’s PaleyFest, it was announced that Marvel would publish a second volume, also by Bendis and DeConnick, but drawn by apidly heating up artist Emanuela Lupacchino.
A “good girl” artist from Italy, with a penchant for curves, spot blacks and string panel-to-panel storytelling that was talent spoted by CB Cebulski, Emanuela has been pencilling X-Factor for some time now. It’s likely she’ll be sorely missed by X-Factor readers.
Richard Castle’s Storm Season will be published in October. TV Guide has details, and the cover, describing it;
In this adventure, a follow-up to 2011’s Castle: Richard Castle’s Deadly Storm, Private Investigator Derrick Storm is hired to bug the hotel suite of an African head of state, but this routine mission quickly spirals out of control when Storm overhears a woman’s terrifying scream on the wire. Plagued by the victim’s helpless cry, Storm — despite an ominous warning — investigates the truth. Soon he’ll discover an international conspiracy reaching further than he ever imagined… and perhaps the truth about Clara Strike, a CIA Agent the world thinks is dead.
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017