No, we’re not talking about the next IDW comic about Gene Simmons & company, or the Howard Chaykin comic sequel from Image Comics. This time. But love was in the air at BC today, including this list of comic book kisses for the week.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
When people ask you to “save the date” for a wedding they’re usually a little more specific than giving you an entire month.
I don’t know if they used a Bat Signal or not.
Four kisses that mean a lot. And all of them spoilers to some degree or other. Go in, knowing that it may make a difference if you haven’t already read Uncanny X-Men, Children’s Crusade, Fairest and Fatale.…
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Filming on Gore Verbinski’s Lone Ranger movie has been trucking along for a couple of weeks now, but it’s still pretty early for a first look at the characters. Jerry Bruckheimer’s getting down with the digital age though, man, and he’s tweeted the first official image from the film.
The next attempt to bring the wonder of sewer-dwelling super-heroes the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to the big screen won’t arrive until 2014, but to satiate your appetite for turtle there will be a new cartoon show underway later this year. A source has just sent us these images, which are essentially a roll call for the series.
There’s one particularly appealing element to Sylvester Stallone‘s idea for another Rambo, but we’ll come back to that later… just after we get to the least appealing bit.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017