No, we’re not talking about the next IDW comic about Gene Simmons & company, or the Howard Chaykin comic sequel from Image Comics. This time. But love was in the air at BC today, including this list of comic book kisses for the week.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
When people ask you to “save the date” for a wedding they’re usually a little more specific than giving you an entire month.
I don’t know if they used a Bat Signal or not.
Four kisses that mean a lot. And all of them spoilers to some degree or other. Go in, knowing that it may make a difference if you haven’t already read Uncanny X-Men, Children’s Crusade, Fairest and Fatale.…
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Filming on Gore Verbinski’s Lone Ranger movie has been trucking along for a couple of weeks now, but it’s still pretty early for a first look at the characters. Jerry Bruckheimer’s getting down with the digital age though, man, and he’s tweeted the first official image from the film.
The next attempt to bring the wonder of sewer-dwelling super-heroes the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to the big screen won’t arrive until 2014, but to satiate your appetite for turtle there will be a new cartoon show underway later this year. A source has just sent us these images, which are essentially a roll call for the series.
There’s one particularly appealing element to Sylvester Stallone‘s idea for another Rambo, but we’ll come back to that later… just after we get to the least appealing bit.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017