We’ve been playing along and not giving away anything much about Drew Goddard‘s Cabin in the Woods – it’s just a shame the trailers didn’t quite keep the same promise.
These two new images are more appropriate. They tease but don’t actually reveal.
So now you know there’s a one-way look mirror in the film and somebody is about to get into a fight using a… actually, we won’t tell you what that weapon is. It’s really just a one-off gag and not part of the big plot, but you’ll enjoy finding out for yourself.
Come back tomorrow morning at 7am GMT for a conversation between Rich and myself about the film – that’s to the very minute of the embargo. You might find it appealing to know that we don’t really agree about it. Also: we discuss Joss Whedon as though he’s just a lump of meat. Literally.
We had our reasons.
And then, shortly after 7am, we’ll publish Bleeding Cool’s written review of the film. Oh, it’s a veritable jamboree of Cabin in the Woods shenanigans round here this weekend.
Thanks to Arrow in the Head for the pics.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014