Here’s the new Punisher Premier Hardcover, just bought by a Bleeding Cool reader. Promising much! From the back cover;
But on unsealing and opening the book and then reading the indicia
Which is reflected in the contents. Is this a transgression of the Trade Description Act or whatever the American equivalent is? (Quick Google, something called the consumer protection act.) Men! We must march upon Manhattan until they give us the sixth issue of Punisher in the hardcover, as the back cover promises! Who’s with me?
No one? Oh well.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017