Here’s the new Punisher Premier Hardcover, just bought by a Bleeding Cool reader. Promising much! From the back cover;
But on unsealing and opening the book and then reading the indicia
Which is reflected in the contents. Is this a transgression of the Trade Description Act or whatever the American equivalent is? (Quick Google, something called the consumer protection act.) Men! We must march upon Manhattan until they give us the sixth issue of Punisher in the hardcover, as the back cover promises! Who’s with me?
No one? Oh well.
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017