Here’s the new Punisher Premier Hardcover, just bought by a Bleeding Cool reader. Promising much! From the back cover;
But on unsealing and opening the book and then reading the indicia
Which is reflected in the contents. Is this a transgression of the Trade Description Act or whatever the American equivalent is? (Quick Google, something called the consumer protection act.) Men! We must march upon Manhattan until they give us the sixth issue of Punisher in the hardcover, as the back cover promises! Who’s with me?
No one? Oh well.
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017
- The Doctor Who Christmas Special Will Be Called “Twice Upon A Time” - July 23, 2017
- Doctor Who’s Steven Moffat Says There’s No Backlash Against Jodie Whittaker, Wishes Journalists Would Shut Up - July 23, 2017