Here’s the new Punisher Premier Hardcover, just bought by a Bleeding Cool reader. Promising much! From the back cover;
But on unsealing and opening the book and then reading the indicia
Which is reflected in the contents. Is this a transgression of the Trade Description Act or whatever the American equivalent is? (Quick Google, something called the consumer protection act.) Men! We must march upon Manhattan until they give us the sixth issue of Punisher in the hardcover, as the back cover promises! Who’s with me?
No one? Oh well.
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018