From today’s Uncanny X-Men #8, by Kieron Gillen and Greg Land. Slightly spoilerish but I think you’ll live.
Hope and Namor. One a teenager from the future, the other a century old warrior from the deep. Of course they should have a comic book series together. Here’s another bit from today’s issue.
And of course it’s been building from previous issues.
And possibly my favourite.
Such a wonderful, playful, compatible set of toally different personalities, that find a common perspective to have fun with.
Series please. Ongoing. $2.99. Come on Marvel, you know it makes sense…
- 6 DC Comics Covers for February 2018 from Lee Bermejo, Bilquis Evely, Guillem March, Alvaro Martinez, Shane Davis, and Doug Mahnke - January 18, 2018
- Promethea Joins the Justice League of America - January 18, 2018
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018