From today’s Uncanny X-Men #8, by Kieron Gillen and Greg Land. Slightly spoilerish but I think you’ll live.
Hope and Namor. One a teenager from the future, the other a century old warrior from the deep. Of course they should have a comic book series together. Here’s another bit from today’s issue.
And of course it’s been building from previous issues.
And possibly my favourite.
Such a wonderful, playful, compatible set of toally different personalities, that find a common perspective to have fun with.
Series please. Ongoing. $2.99. Come on Marvel, you know it makes sense…
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017