From today’s Uncanny X-Men #8, by Kieron Gillen and Greg Land. Slightly spoilerish but I think you’ll live.
Hope and Namor. One a teenager from the future, the other a century old warrior from the deep. Of course they should have a comic book series together. Here’s another bit from today’s issue.
And of course it’s been building from previous issues.
And possibly my favourite.
Such a wonderful, playful, compatible set of toally different personalities, that find a common perspective to have fun with.
Series please. Ongoing. $2.99. Come on Marvel, you know it makes sense…
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017
- The Winners Of Diamond’s Retailer Best Practice Awards Spring 2017, Announced At Chicago - April 24, 2017