From today’s Uncanny X-Men #8, by Kieron Gillen and Greg Land. Slightly spoilerish but I think you’ll live.
Hope and Namor. One a teenager from the future, the other a century old warrior from the deep. Of course they should have a comic book series together. Here’s another bit from today’s issue.
And of course it’s been building from previous issues.
And possibly my favourite.
Such a wonderful, playful, compatible set of toally different personalities, that find a common perspective to have fun with.
Series please. Ongoing. $2.99. Come on Marvel, you know it makes sense…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017