Somewhat more lite-brite than the meth PSAs he directed last year, Darren Aronofsky‘s latest sees him putting Jennifer Lopez through her paces.
There’s almost as much dancing there as in the whole of Black Swan. A few less spontaneously breaking legs, though.
I’d been looking forward to this ad since Lopez tweeted about it in February. Can’t say I wasn’t a little bit disappointed. The quick change trope is a bit over done, I feel, and there’s nothing special or meaningful about how it is applied here.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014