My first attempt to watch the first episode of Terra Nova was at the Big Screen event last Autumn. It was the middle of the afternoon, the big room was crowded and quite noisy, and still I managed to fall asleep.
I gave it another go some weeks later… and I wish I had fallen asleep again. Not for me.
But Terra Nova apparently had its fans, though maybe not enough. Several sources are reporting, and Vulture were first to confirm, that the show has been axed. At least, Fox don’t want a second season. In theory, another broadcaster could pick it up but it’s so expensive a programme to produce, I’d advise against too much misplaced optimism.
Now the slate is clear perhaps there’s room for another dino show.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014