This second, punchy trailer for Drew Goddard‘s Cabin in the Woods contains some dead giveaway shots, and a lot of seemingly random images that, really, should have been left in the dark. A good number of viewers would feel this trailer goes beyond teasing into actual spoiling.
Looks good, right? Rich and I have both seen the film – at the same screening in fact, and I think that’s the first time we’ve watched a film together since 1996. We’re under embargo until Friday, but come back then for… well, quite a lot of discussion, I’m sure.
Thanks to Fear Net for the embed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014