These images give us our best idea yet of how Tim Burton‘s Dark Shadows is actually going to look. The costumes, set design, make up and cinematography all seem really wonderful.
Here’s a nice shot of Michelle Pfeiffer and, if you look in the frames on her desk, a portrait of Chloe Moretz‘ character.
Here, Johnny Depp is leading Jackie Earle Haley around for a quick touch of the fixtures and fittings. It’s our first look at Haley’s character, and I have to say, I’m quite taken aback by this stylings.
And here’s a staircase, presumably in the grand foyer of Collinwood Manor. Will these steps prove to be an important location? I have no idea.
The trailer can’t be too far away now, surely? The film is out in only two months time and we’ve yet to see a single bit of moving footage. At this stage I’d settle for a clip from Entertainment Tonight, voice over and all.
Thanks to the Superhero Hype forum for these finds.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014