Sloth enthusiast Kristen Bell is currently starring in new TV show House of Lies in the USA, but she’s also lining up movie roles to keep her busy later in the year. According to The Hollywood Reporter, she’s just signed on to play the role of Bobbi in an adaptation of Neil Labute‘s play Some Girls. The feature is scheduled to start shooting in April and Adam Brody has already been cast in the lead role as a man preparing for his wedding by making amends with his ex-girlfriends.
Bell will be playing a woman who was spurned by Brody’s character many years before. In case you’ve forgotten, this is what Kristen Bell looks like.
I’ve not seen the play but plausibility demands that they come up with a very good reason for him to have walked away.
The actress has also signed on for some voice-acting and singing work in Disney’s animated feature Frozen, which will be an adaptation of Hans Christian Andersen’s beloved fable The Snow Queen.
On a not-entirely-unrelated note, the trailer for Assassin’s Creed III was released earlier today, and it feels like an act of pure spite from Ubisoft since they know we will all have to wait another five months before we actually get to smack down Redcoats with a tomahawk. I have a bet going with Brendon that George Washington is a Templar.
I also have bets going with other people that Brendon is an Assassin. It’s always the quiet ones.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012