That’s all she wrote folks. Once you got passed the web forwarding system embedded on the emails that sent out – that crashed pretty much immediately – this was a relatively fair system. And it worked. If you got in within the first minute, then you probably got to buy all the tickets you wanted. Ten minutes, and you will have had the choice of Thursday or Sunday. Fifteen minutes… you were out of luck.
More tickets will be released at a later date, those that are returned, but they are usually few and far between. Basically if you didn’t get tickets, I’d start tunnelling now. It might be the only way…
Last year it took seven hours. This year, one-and-a-half. Next year… it will be sold out before tickets go on sale…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017