That’s all she wrote folks. Once you got passed the web forwarding system embedded on the emails that sent out – that crashed pretty much immediately – this was a relatively fair system. And it worked. If you got in within the first minute, then you probably got to buy all the tickets you wanted. Ten minutes, and you will have had the choice of Thursday or Sunday. Fifteen minutes… you were out of luck.
More tickets will be released at a later date, those that are returned, but they are usually few and far between. Basically if you didn’t get tickets, I’d start tunnelling now. It might be the only way…
Last year it took seven hours. This year, one-and-a-half. Next year… it will be sold out before tickets go on sale…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018