That’s all she wrote folks. Once you got passed the web forwarding system embedded on the emails that sent out – that crashed pretty much immediately – this was a relatively fair system. And it worked. If you got in within the first minute, then you probably got to buy all the tickets you wanted. Ten minutes, and you will have had the choice of Thursday or Sunday. Fifteen minutes… you were out of luck.
More tickets will be released at a later date, those that are returned, but they are usually few and far between. Basically if you didn’t get tickets, I’d start tunnelling now. It might be the only way…
Last year it took seven hours. This year, one-and-a-half. Next year… it will be sold out before tickets go on sale…
- London Film and Comic Con 2018 Launches Its First Comics Symposium - July 18, 2018
- In Memory of Harlan Ellison: Michael Davis’s ‘The City on the Edge of Forever, Whitney, Martha & Apple Sauce – Straight No Chaser #339’ - July 17, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Continues Free at LINE Webtoons with Starcross – Previewed Here - July 17, 2018
- Rock Candy Mountain’s Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer Create Mars Attacks Comic for Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- John Jackson Miller and Daniel HDR Launch 35-Cent Battlestar Galactica #0 in October from Dynamite - July 17, 2018