That’s all she wrote folks. Once you got passed the web forwarding system embedded on the emails that sent out – that crashed pretty much immediately – this was a relatively fair system. And it worked. If you got in within the first minute, then you probably got to buy all the tickets you wanted. Ten minutes, and you will have had the choice of Thursday or Sunday. Fifteen minutes… you were out of luck.
More tickets will be released at a later date, those that are returned, but they are usually few and far between. Basically if you didn’t get tickets, I’d start tunnelling now. It might be the only way…
Last year it took seven hours. This year, one-and-a-half. Next year… it will be sold out before tickets go on sale…
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017
- When Mary Jane And Spider-Gwen Become Venom – The Restricted Marvel True Believers Panel From C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017