Last night saw the UK premiere of Andrew Stanton‘s extraordinary John Carter and I was down on the red carpet to chat with some of the cast and crew.
But there were some other interesting folk along too. Let’s start our reports on the night with one of those.
Garth Jennings is (more or less) one half of Hammer & Tongs and the director of countless music videos and TV commercials of note, as well as the feature film version of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and the wonderful Son of Rambow.
After a bit of a catch up on Jennings’ recent and upcoming projects (and I mean a bit), we also talked about John Carter, and just how good it is.
Thanks to Garth for stopping by to chat a moment, and to James Player for his camera skills.
Much more from the premiere coming soon, including another surprise guest.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014