Based on internet consensus, the new trailer for The Avengers is… pretty much the best thing ever. Gotta say I agree. And be sure to check out Brendon’s shot-by-shot breakdown of what’s in it and what we know about it.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
This is really strong stuff. A good few notches above the previous trailers I think.
The ball’s in your court, Glick.
Rex Stout was the creator of Nero Wolfe, the great New York detective weighing “a seventh of a ton,” always reluctant to leave his specially-made chair, let alone his well-apointed Brownstone.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
And it worked. Not only did I cast Samuel Jackson in the role in my mind, but his fifth issue outsold every Marvel comic book on the stands.
UPDATE: John Goldwater, c0-CEO of Archie Comics has responded to the story below. He writes;
Oh no. I want a variant cover. Worse than that I want a retailer variant cover. Worse than that I want an Avengers Vs X-Men variant cover. But on the other hand it’s this one. By Skottie Young. For Midtown Comics. Clicky for biggy.
- Universal Studios Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon - April 25, 2018
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018
- Why Do Russian Trolls Hate The Alienist? - April 4, 2018
- Is the Media Getting Suckered into Making Roseanne a Serious Post-Trump Presidential Candidate? - April 2, 2018
- Stan Lee v The Bloodsuckers - April 2, 2018