Based on internet consensus, the new trailer for The Avengers is… pretty much the best thing ever. Gotta say I agree. And be sure to check out Brendon’s shot-by-shot breakdown of what’s in it and what we know about it.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
This is really strong stuff. A good few notches above the previous trailers I think.
The ball’s in your court, Glick.
Rex Stout was the creator of Nero Wolfe, the great New York detective weighing “a seventh of a ton,” always reluctant to leave his specially-made chair, let alone his well-apointed Brownstone.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
And it worked. Not only did I cast Samuel Jackson in the role in my mind, but his fifth issue outsold every Marvel comic book on the stands.
UPDATE: John Goldwater, c0-CEO of Archie Comics has responded to the story below. He writes;
Oh no. I want a variant cover. Worse than that I want a retailer variant cover. Worse than that I want an Avengers Vs X-Men variant cover. But on the other hand it’s this one. By Skottie Young. For Midtown Comics. Clicky for biggy.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016