Based on internet consensus, the new trailer for The Avengers is… pretty much the best thing ever. Gotta say I agree. And be sure to check out Brendon’s shot-by-shot breakdown of what’s in it and what we know about it.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
This is really strong stuff. A good few notches above the previous trailers I think.
The ball’s in your court, Glick.
Rex Stout was the creator of Nero Wolfe, the great New York detective weighing “a seventh of a ton,” always reluctant to leave his specially-made chair, let alone his well-apointed Brownstone.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
And it worked. Not only did I cast Samuel Jackson in the role in my mind, but his fifth issue outsold every Marvel comic book on the stands.
UPDATE: John Goldwater, c0-CEO of Archie Comics has responded to the story below. He writes;
Oh no. I want a variant cover. Worse than that I want a retailer variant cover. Worse than that I want an Avengers Vs X-Men variant cover. But on the other hand it’s this one. By Skottie Young. For Midtown Comics. Clicky for biggy.
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018