Based on internet consensus, the new trailer for The Avengers is… pretty much the best thing ever. Gotta say I agree. And be sure to check out Brendon’s shot-by-shot breakdown of what’s in it and what we know about it.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
This is really strong stuff. A good few notches above the previous trailers I think.
The ball’s in your court, Glick.
Rex Stout was the creator of Nero Wolfe, the great New York detective weighing “a seventh of a ton,” always reluctant to leave his specially-made chair, let alone his well-apointed Brownstone.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
And it worked. Not only did I cast Samuel Jackson in the role in my mind, but his fifth issue outsold every Marvel comic book on the stands.
UPDATE: John Goldwater, c0-CEO of Archie Comics has responded to the story below. He writes;
Oh no. I want a variant cover. Worse than that I want a retailer variant cover. Worse than that I want an Avengers Vs X-Men variant cover. But on the other hand it’s this one. By Skottie Young. For Midtown Comics. Clicky for biggy.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017