Based on internet consensus, the new trailer for The Avengers is… pretty much the best thing ever. Gotta say I agree. And be sure to check out Brendon’s shot-by-shot breakdown of what’s in it and what we know about it.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
This is really strong stuff. A good few notches above the previous trailers I think.
The ball’s in your court, Glick.
Rex Stout was the creator of Nero Wolfe, the great New York detective weighing “a seventh of a ton,” always reluctant to leave his specially-made chair, let alone his well-apointed Brownstone.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
And it worked. Not only did I cast Samuel Jackson in the role in my mind, but his fifth issue outsold every Marvel comic book on the stands.
UPDATE: John Goldwater, c0-CEO of Archie Comics has responded to the story below. He writes;
Oh no. I want a variant cover. Worse than that I want a retailer variant cover. Worse than that I want an Avengers Vs X-Men variant cover. But on the other hand it’s this one. By Skottie Young. For Midtown Comics. Clicky for biggy.
- Super Weird Heroes v2.3: Who Will Be The Man of Tomorrow? - August 13, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.2: The Zookeeper of Berlin - August 10, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.1: Gene Simmons, Steve Ditko, and Hand Gestures of Power - August 9, 2018
- Marvel Declassified 3: All Sorts of Subliminal Messages - July 26, 2018
- Marvel Declassified 2: High School Experiments in Radioactivity - July 23, 2018