The One Million Moms may have demanded that Toys R Us remove the Life With Archie comic, featuring a future Kevin Keller marrying his intended. But it looks like Toys R Us probably won’t have been able to comply. Because customers beat them to it by buying the comic.
Life With Archie #16 has sold out from Archie Comics. John Goldwater, co-CEO of Archie Comics, already gaining praise from his comments regarding the Million Mom appeal, is quoted as saying “Kevin will always be a major part of Riverdale, and we’re overjoyed, honored and humbled by the response to this issue. Our fans have come out full force to support Kevin. He is, without a doubt, the most important new character in Archie history. He’s here to stay.”
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017