The One Million Moms may have demanded that Toys R Us remove the Life With Archie comic, featuring a future Kevin Keller marrying his intended. But it looks like Toys R Us probably won’t have been able to comply. Because customers beat them to it by buying the comic.
Life With Archie #16 has sold out from Archie Comics. John Goldwater, co-CEO of Archie Comics, already gaining praise from his comments regarding the Million Mom appeal, is quoted as saying “Kevin will always be a major part of Riverdale, and we’re overjoyed, honored and humbled by the response to this issue. Our fans have come out full force to support Kevin. He is, without a doubt, the most important new character in Archie history. He’s here to stay.”
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017