The One Million Moms may have demanded that Toys R Us remove the Life With Archie comic, featuring a future Kevin Keller marrying his intended. But it looks like Toys R Us probably won’t have been able to comply. Because customers beat them to it by buying the comic.
Life With Archie #16 has sold out from Archie Comics. John Goldwater, co-CEO of Archie Comics, already gaining praise from his comments regarding the Million Mom appeal, is quoted as saying “Kevin will always be a major part of Riverdale, and we’re overjoyed, honored and humbled by the response to this issue. Our fans have come out full force to support Kevin. He is, without a doubt, the most important new character in Archie history. He’s here to stay.”
- The Brand Manager Who Really Wants To Talk About Robotech - May 25, 2017
- Another Seven Marvel Comics Get Exclusive Retailer Variant Covers For August - May 25, 2017
- Gendercrunching March 2017 – And The Eisner Awards Nominees - May 25, 2017
- Fewer Attendees, Fewer Comics Given Away, Fewer Participating Stores – Free Comic Book Day 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Shameless/Into The Badlands Writer/Producer LaToya Morgan Writes Zenescope’s Latest Robyn Hood Comic - May 25, 2017