Box office forecasters now predict that The Hunger Games will break $100 million on its first weekend of release in the US. I’m absolutely certain that they’re right. Indeed, I think this is going to be the biggest grossing film of the year.
And almost entirely independent of that idea, I think it’s also going to be very good indeed.
This one-minute TV spot focuses only on scenes from the first couple of sequences, where the stage is being set for terrible, horrible things.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgZkdCbd83s
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014