Rising above long delays, casting swaps, continent-hopping location changes and, to be frank, the underwhelming box office performance of Happy Feet 2, George Miller is gearing up to get his fourth Mad Max film before cameras in the spring.
In order to have everything they’ll need, the production are shipping a series of elaborate, apocalyptic vehicles from Australia to Namibia.
We had a look at a good few last year, and now there’s some bigger, barmier ones cropping up online.
These images appeared on a Polish website today. Seems like a funny route from Oz to Namibia…? Oh… no, they weren’t taken in Poland, they just ended up in the Polish media for reasons I can’t quite fathom.
What’s abnormal about that giant ball? Doesn’t everybody have one of those on the back of their killer truck?
Anyway, thanks to Aint It Cool for the link. Production on at least one new Mad Max film, perhaps as many as three, is set to kick off this April. Tom Hardy is your new Max Rockatansky, and I think I like it.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014