Hastings is the chain department store that recently went large on ordering comics from the direct market, as well as issuing their own variant covers of certain titles. And because they dont cover the whole country, giving those who live near a Hastings a leg up in the comics speculator wars.
And now Hastings are doing an Avengers Vs X-Men variant, with Deadpool taking bets on the outcome of the fight from the likes of Mr Sinister, the Red Skull, Apocalypse, Loki and more…
Deadpool always wins folks. Remember that.
- Valiant’s Quantum and Woody! #1 Gets a Very, Very Exclusive Second Printing for the CBLDF - December 18, 2017
- Hawkman’s Ultimate Weapon: The Claw of Horus - December 18, 2017
- Top 300 Comics and Graphic Novel Sales for November 2017 - December 18, 2017
- Separated At Birth: Mister Miracle #5 and Hawkeye - December 18, 2017
- New Fighting American Series for March 2018 from Gordon Rennie, Andy Tong and Jerry Ordway - December 18, 2017