Hastings is the chain department store that recently went large on ordering comics from the direct market, as well as issuing their own variant covers of certain titles. And because they dont cover the whole country, giving those who live near a Hastings a leg up in the comics speculator wars.
And now Hastings are doing an Avengers Vs X-Men variant, with Deadpool taking bets on the outcome of the fight from the likes of Mr Sinister, the Red Skull, Apocalypse, Loki and more…
Deadpool always wins folks. Remember that.
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017
- Jody Houser Puts The “Rebel” Line Back Into Star Wars: Rogue One - September 25, 2017
- Mark Waid On Death Threats, Harassment, And Current Discourse In Comic Books - September 25, 2017
- Who Returns In Marvel Legacy #1, Revealed (MAJOR SPOILERS UPDATE) - September 25, 2017
- The BBC Asks – What If Alan Moore Or John Wagner Wrote Fred Basset? - September 25, 2017