Hastings is the chain department store that recently went large on ordering comics from the direct market, as well as issuing their own variant covers of certain titles. And because they dont cover the whole country, giving those who live near a Hastings a leg up in the comics speculator wars.
And now Hastings are doing an Avengers Vs X-Men variant, with Deadpool taking bets on the outcome of the fight from the likes of Mr Sinister, the Red Skull, Apocalypse, Loki and more…
Deadpool always wins folks. Remember that.
- “Marvel, I Hope You Beat DC Sales Wise Instore Again” – Rodman Comics On The Marvel ComicsPRO Controversy - February 21, 2017
- FULL Marvel Comics Solicitations For May 2017 With Commentary – Will You Pay $55 For Secret Empire In May? - February 21, 2017
- Anders Nilsen’s Cover For Fantagraphics’ Launch Of All Time Comics: Atlas In May 2017 - February 21, 2017
- A Comic Convention Like They Used To Be – The SD Comic Fest, Last Weekend - February 21, 2017
- The Statue Based On Frank Cho’s Wonder Woman Covers - February 21, 2017