Hastings is the chain department store that recently went large on ordering comics from the direct market, as well as issuing their own variant covers of certain titles. And because they dont cover the whole country, giving those who live near a Hastings a leg up in the comics speculator wars.
And now Hastings are doing an Avengers Vs X-Men variant, with Deadpool taking bets on the outcome of the fight from the likes of Mr Sinister, the Red Skull, Apocalypse, Loki and more…
Deadpool always wins folks. Remember that.
- DC Comics Confirms Bats Out Of Hell Crossover With November Solicits Sneak-Peek - August 18, 2017
- Exclusive! The Long Beach Comic Con 2017 Panels And Programming Schedule - August 18, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Retailer Variant For Marvel Legacy #1 – The Pencil Sketch - August 18, 2017
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau Grabs Them By The Variant Cover? - August 18, 2017
- Sam Humphries Leaves Green Lanterns For Something New As Tim Seeley Takes Over - August 18, 2017