Hastings is the chain department store that recently went large on ordering comics from the direct market, as well as issuing their own variant covers of certain titles. And because they dont cover the whole country, giving those who live near a Hastings a leg up in the comics speculator wars.
And now Hastings are doing an Avengers Vs X-Men variant, with Deadpool taking bets on the outcome of the fight from the likes of Mr Sinister, the Red Skull, Apocalypse, Loki and more…
Deadpool always wins folks. Remember that.
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017
- The Full Comic Creator Credits From The Justice League Movie - November 17, 2017
- SCOOP: C.B. Cebulski Is The New Editor-In-Chief Of Marvel Comics - November 17, 2017