Is this part of Thor’s particular special mission? Is he commanding lightning to strike the Chrysler Building at the request of Nick Fury, as part of some kind of plan?
The trailer is certainly edited in a way that might suggest this.
Landing on top of the Helicarrier, I assume.
He’s in purple shirt mode now. Can’t be too long after this he has the Hulk fit seen above, can it?
I expect we’ll see everybody meet Steve Rogers one by one, seeing as he’s the “main character” and all.
“It’s called the Avengers Initiative.”
I guess everybody Nick Fury is speaking to would be sitting at the table we saw way early in the trailer, in the shot with Fury and the transparent computer screens.
Looks like Tony Stark can turn on his big “name in lights” as he’s getting home, perhaps to use for help with landing, perhaps because Jarvis is getting everything ready for his return.
And Stark’s penthouse looks out at the Chrysler building. Is this important in understanding the lightning strike seen earlier?
Looks convincingly mechanical in a way that suggests actual moving parts. Quite an impressive design, really.
And yet another way Stark has of getting out of his costume, and the most convenient one yet – he doesn’t even have to stop walking.
We don’t know who he is talking to here, but it’s likely to be Nick Fury as Stark is clearly referring to his rejection from The Avengers in Iron Man 2.
It seems like a reverse angle at first glance, maybe, but this shot of Thor is somewhere else entirely. Somewhere mountainous. Perhaps somewhere not of this Earth…?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014