When we last saw this shot, in the Superbowl TV spot, it started later, but Hulk is out of the bag now so we can start with a nice, big close-up of him roaring away.
This seems group shot seems like a great visual for the moment when the Avengers are all united, ideologically and emotionally, as well as physically. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s how Whedon has built the film – that they just click together at the beginning of the end battle.
Even the logotype is battered and smashed. Great extension of the “ruins” images, and it really sells the upped stakes, I think.
Acting in action.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014