Fury gets to argue with Loki too.
Even in modern day clothes Loki favours the green and gold.
What’s this staff that he’s holding? An important Maguffin, no doubt.
According to the same issue of Empire I was citing above, we’re still in Stuttgart here. Loki gives a speech about how mankind was made to be ruled and commands the whole crowd of Opera house patrons to kneel. One man says that he will never kneel again – once more, no need to spell it out, I’m sure . Faced with this defiance, Loki makes to vaporise the man.
(If I had to guess, I’d go for the guy on the far left very near the front and looking particularly emotional, definitely not the guy in glasses doing the cartoon rat face quite near the front, about a third of the way from the left)
The defiant man is then saved by Captain America throwing in his shield and deflecting the beam. Apparently, Cap then comes back to Loki with:
Men who want to rule the world end up getting just 6 feet of it.
It’s after this that Iron Man turns up, as in the shots detailed above.
I think she’s watching Banner as he starts to Hulk out. See above, including the script page.
He’s actually firing that thing on set, I think.
Is The Hulk chasing Black Widow here? I don’t think so. Though I don’t know why he doesn’t pick her up and really get moving – she’s pretty slow by Hulk standards, not to mention fragile.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014