Action Comics #1 is to get a fifth printing with a recoloured first print cover, for March 28th. Aren’t they running out of colours by now?
Obviously not, Detective Comics #1 gets a sixth printing on the same date. Batman #1 gets a fourth printing, Batman #4 gets a third printing, Batman: The Dark Knight #1 gets a third printing and Batman: The Dark Knight #6 gets a second printing too. All on March 28th
Who said print was dead?
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017