Last week, Bleeding Cool reported that orders for Avengers Vs X-Men from retailers were about to hit 200,000 over the weekend. Well that happened, and more.
I understand that orders for the first issue are now the highest initial orders Marvel have received for any comic since the Civil War series.
As a result Marvel is extending its Final Order Cut Off date for an extra week, until next Monday, to allow more retailers to amend their ordering figures in the light of news about Marvel’s advertising and marketing plans.
It looks like Marvel are intent to win that Best Selling Comic Of The Year line back from DC Comics.
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017