Last week, Bleeding Cool reported that orders for Avengers Vs X-Men from retailers were about to hit 200,000 over the weekend. Well that happened, and more.
I understand that orders for the first issue are now the highest initial orders Marvel have received for any comic since the Civil War series.
As a result Marvel is extending its Final Order Cut Off date for an extra week, until next Monday, to allow more retailers to amend their ordering figures in the light of news about Marvel’s advertising and marketing plans.
It looks like Marvel are intent to win that Best Selling Comic Of The Year line back from DC Comics.
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017