Last week, Bleeding Cool reported that orders for Avengers Vs X-Men from retailers were about to hit 200,000 over the weekend. Well that happened, and more.
I understand that orders for the first issue are now the highest initial orders Marvel have received for any comic since the Civil War series.
As a result Marvel is extending its Final Order Cut Off date for an extra week, until next Monday, to allow more retailers to amend their ordering figures in the light of news about Marvel’s advertising and marketing plans.
It looks like Marvel are intent to win that Best Selling Comic Of The Year line back from DC Comics.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018