Last week, Bleeding Cool reported that orders for Avengers Vs X-Men from retailers were about to hit 200,000 over the weekend. Well that happened, and more.
I understand that orders for the first issue are now the highest initial orders Marvel have received for any comic since the Civil War series.
As a result Marvel is extending its Final Order Cut Off date for an extra week, until next Monday, to allow more retailers to amend their ordering figures in the light of news about Marvel’s advertising and marketing plans.
It looks like Marvel are intent to win that Best Selling Comic Of The Year line back from DC Comics.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017