On the left hand side, the Avengers. On the right hand side, X-Men. Before Watchmen is still nowhere to be seen.
Over eleven hundred comic stores have signed up to the Avengers Vs X-Men 8pm pre-launch parties, half the estimated number of stores in the USA.
So if you want to get your copy of issue one those precious few hours earlier on April 3rd, you know what to do. Plus buttons, posters, and all that jazz below… although with each shop allying themselves to one side or the other, you may need to do a little store searching…
Come on stores, announce your allegiance!
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017