On the left hand side, the Avengers. On the right hand side, X-Men. Before Watchmen is still nowhere to be seen.
Over eleven hundred comic stores have signed up to the Avengers Vs X-Men 8pm pre-launch parties, half the estimated number of stores in the USA.
So if you want to get your copy of issue one those precious few hours earlier on April 3rd, you know what to do. Plus buttons, posters, and all that jazz below… although with each shop allying themselves to one side or the other, you may need to do a little store searching…
Come on stores, announce your allegiance!
- Warsaw Withdraws Comics Festival Funding After Publisher Gives Out Book Mocking Polish Nationalism - May 28, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – May 28th, 2017 – World’s Greatest Detective Comics - May 28, 2017
- Will Marvel Comics Succumb To Warren Ellis’ Nazi Pitch? - May 28, 2017
- Jae Lee’s New Creator Owned Comic Announced At Phoenix Comic Con – Fey - May 28, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 28th May 2017 – What’s Going On? - May 28, 2017