On the left hand side, the Avengers. On the right hand side, X-Men. Before Watchmen is still nowhere to be seen.
Over eleven hundred comic stores have signed up to the Avengers Vs X-Men 8pm pre-launch parties, half the estimated number of stores in the USA.
So if you want to get your copy of issue one those precious few hours earlier on April 3rd, you know what to do. Plus buttons, posters, and all that jazz below… although with each shop allying themselves to one side or the other, you may need to do a little store searching…
Come on stores, announce your allegiance!
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018