On the left hand side, the Avengers. On the right hand side, X-Men. Before Watchmen is still nowhere to be seen.
Over eleven hundred comic stores have signed up to the Avengers Vs X-Men 8pm pre-launch parties, half the estimated number of stores in the USA.
So if you want to get your copy of issue one those precious few hours earlier on April 3rd, you know what to do. Plus buttons, posters, and all that jazz below… although with each shop allying themselves to one side or the other, you may need to do a little store searching…
Come on stores, announce your allegiance!
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017
- Disillusionment With Comics Almost Made Me Give Them Up For Good - August 19, 2017