On the left hand side, the Avengers. On the right hand side, X-Men. Before Watchmen is still nowhere to be seen.
Over eleven hundred comic stores have signed up to the Avengers Vs X-Men 8pm pre-launch parties, half the estimated number of stores in the USA.
So if you want to get your copy of issue one those precious few hours earlier on April 3rd, you know what to do. Plus buttons, posters, and all that jazz below… although with each shop allying themselves to one side or the other, you may need to do a little store searching…
Come on stores, announce your allegiance!
- Watchmen, The Justice Society, Flash And Batman – It’s All Happening! - February 24, 2017
- Aspen Denied Free Comic Book Day 2017 – So They Are Doing It Themselves With Aspen Universe: Decimation #0, Free For May - February 24, 2017
- Saudia Arabia Comic Con Condemned By Religious Leaders – But Not Mads Mikkelsen - February 24, 2017
- Tom King Teases Batman/Rorschach Crossover… - February 24, 2017
- What Would A Comics Retailer Tell Their Younger Self Before Opening Their Store? - February 24, 2017