The X-Men seem a little outnumbered by their Avenger counterparts in this line of Marvel comics stuff for pets. There are plenty of Avengers, but far too little X-Men apparel for your dog to wrap around itself or get its teeth into, in this line available at Petsmart. Is this a precursor on how it’s going to play in the human/mutant world as well? And where will Lockjaw’s allegiance lie?
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017