LondonWatch: Sitting on the bus, off to London Super Comic Convention… see one or two of you there?
NewWatch: I, Sherman, a new comic from new publisher Twin Robotz will debut at the East Windsor Comic and Collectibles Show this weekend.
I, Sherman is the brainchild of Wally Czyzniak, the creator and writer of the new comic series. Issue number one introduces, Sherman, an office worker tripping through life until he is faced with his own mortality.
And the living embodiment of Death. He finds out from a website that he may have only one year to live, and Death literally follows him around. Sporting the t-shirt, “Death is my Wing Man,” Sherman deals with his predicament in hilarious ways.
StripWatch: The Cape God Times offends someone over it’s portrayal of Cod. Or the other way around…
They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
MTV Geek and Marvel Comics are pleased to present “Avengers Vs. X-Men: War Journals,” an all-new video series going behind the scenes of the year’s most anticipated comic book event. This new documentary will give viewers an unprecedented look into the Marvel offices, creative retreats, key planning meetings and creator studios — showing just how Avengers Vs. X-Men was developed by the most creative minds in comics!
The manga publisher Vertical Inc. announced two new licenses at MangaNEXT: Heroman, which is co-written by Stan Lee, and The Limit, a serious take on bullying by Keiko Suenobu, the creator of Life, a manga about cutting that was published by Tokyopop in 2006.
To celebrate the success of The Walking Dead TV show, as well as Image Comics’ 20th Anniversary, PREVIEWSworld’s Vince Brusio traveled to this year’s Image Expo to film an exclusive interview with Robert Kirkman to talk about the convention, the AMC series, the industry, and Robert’s comic books.
At the Image Expo 2012 to celebrate Image Comics 20th anniversary, Robert Kirkman talks more about The Walking Dead, his books, the comic industry, and how creators can approach publishing their comic books.
Dell’Otto Variant set.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017