What on Earth is going on?
I was pretty sure we’d cracked the mystery and come up with a good explanation of who Loki’s alien cohorts for the Avengers movie were going to be when the Super Bowl TV spot aired.
But then some little pink figures turned up at the New York Toy Fair and everything got confusing again.
Now, more toys. But actual toys this time. Finished ones, being marketed to us.
These two images are promotional shots by Lego, supplied to retailers. See if you can work out who the little baddies are.
No, me either.
But they’re not the same as the little pink people, I’m sure of that.
I’m sticking with our post-Super Bowl theory. At least until Wednesday…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014