Ninety this year, Stan Lee remains the hardest working man at any comic convention. And the same was true of the London Super Comic Convention.
Catch him here, as the queen bee, while the worker drones buzz around him, walking across the floor. And meeting and greeting everyone along the way.
Also, here are a couple of videos shot just as the show started…
…and a little later into the day…
…see you again tomorrow!
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018