Ninety this year, Stan Lee remains the hardest working man at any comic convention. And the same was true of the London Super Comic Convention.
Catch him here, as the queen bee, while the worker drones buzz around him, walking across the floor. And meeting and greeting everyone along the way.
Also, here are a couple of videos shot just as the show started…
…and a little later into the day…
…see you again tomorrow!
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017