…well, at least it’s shorter.
There’s an emphasis on the actual Titans, but you can bet your bottom dollar the film will be actually structured around the adventures of the humans. Still, while it would be unconventional to build a drama around big animals that don’t really talk and just seem motivated to mash things up, I’d be interested to see somebody give it a try.
You can see that in HD at Apple.
Keen and eager fans of Sam Worthington and Jonathan Liebesmen will only have to remain dangling on their tenterhooks until March 30th.
Because they do exist. Honest.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014